Saturday, April 12, 2008

Romancing the Stone

As a designer and a self-taught photographer, I have always been fascinated by world travels, history, arts and designs. So, it was a natural progress to explore the different mediums to express my views and works. In 2006, I literally started my journey of 'Romancing the Stone' . I began experimenting image transfer on stones and on tumble marble tiles. The results were an instant hit. By Spring 2007, I created my first collection ' The Old World Series' of tumbled marble wall plaques featuring poetic images of sculptural and architectural elements from my European travels.

Encouraged by the show of enthusiasm at the local art & craft shows, I have now set up an online shop called ' Poetic Reflection 'at Etsy.com. Come check out my shop at http://PoeticReflection.etsy.com where you'll find uniquely handcrafted wall hangings, coasters and magnets for even the most discriminating art and travel enthusiasts like yourself.

No comments: